Information Security Policy
The objective of Management Security Solutions Limited information security policy is to ensure business continuity of the company and to minimize the risk of damage by preventing security incidents and reducing their potential impact. The policy's goal is to protect the organization's informational assets against all internal, external, deliberate or accidental threats under the Managing Director direct approval.
The security policy ensures:
- Information will be protected against any unauthorized access.
- Confidentiality of information will be assured.
- Integrity of information will be maintained.
- Availability of information for business processes will be maintained.
- Legislative and regulatory requirements will met.
- Business continuity plans will be developed, maintained and tested.
- Information security training will be available for all employees.
- All actual or suspected information security breaches will be reported to the Information Security Manager and will be thoroughly investigated.
Measures will be taken to support the policy, including virus control measures, passwords and continuity plans.
Business requirements for availability of information and systems will be met.
Management Security Solutions Limited top management is responsible for maintaining the policy and providing support and advice during its implementation.